This is for all my female leaders in business, whether you’re a CEO of your own company or working in corporate…
Here are 10 things you should NOT be doing in business.
1. Being apologetic
2. Holding onto good girl energy
3. Trying to be everything to everyone
4. Staying quiet and not having an opinion
5. Being a doormat (hello, issues with setting boundaries)
6. Worrying about being cancelled or judged
7. Having a fear of failure
8. Looking sideways at your competition
9. Copying other people
10. Wasting your energy
If you’re doing any of these 10 things, it’s going to be really difficult for you to make sales. Why? Because buying behaviours have changed. People don’t buy straight away, they have to really know and trust you. People are looking for expertise and someone who is CONFIDENT in their ability. It’s essential to be an authority in your business. Without that leadership, people aren’t going to spend their money on you.
It’s imperative that you create unshakeable confidence. This is the only way to reach (and exceed) your desired levels of income and success.
If you are ready to create an unshakeable mindset and you’d love to join me for a VIP DAY or as a 1:1 client, book in for your free discovery call now: